We work with High-Net-Worth Clients to...
- Defining or assessing the individual and or family foundation’s mission and priorities around philanthropic giving and grant making.
- Calibrating a general interest (e.g., environment, social entrepreneurship, empowering youth, microfinance, arts education, diaspora philanthropy) into an effective strategy with measured assessment.
- Reviewing foundation investment portfolio (Program Related Investments and endowment) for mission alignment.
- Educating on Impact Investment and Social Entrepreneurship while introducing appropriate donor advised funds and impact investing funds/fund of funds.
Increasing family engagement within philanthropic decision making by bringing the next generation on board.
- Working with partners to create an effective planned giving strategy.
- Introducing Ultra High Net Worth peers, thought leaders and high impact organizations to expose clients to successful strategies.
- Leveraging global experience and introducing U.S.-based clients to high-impact organizations in Asia that are incorporated into their giving strategies, around their heritage or international business operations.
- Organizing site visits to deepen understanding of issues where funding is targeted.
- Conducting assessment of philanthropic giving to increase impact.